Working for us means staying in flow. Because none of our projects is like the other. Again and again, new topics open up, new approaches are needed and different skills are required. With challenging projects, plenty of room for one's own ideas and the chance to take on more responsibility, everyone can let their own personal strengths flow, develop their professional skills and head for new horizons. And all this in a boat with a team that is characterised by flat hierarchies, mutual trust and open communication.
To support our project engineers in the current project work and to take over an independent project.
These are your tasks:
- You create CFD models, prepare geometries, create the mesh, define the physics and prepare meaningful evaluations.
- You optimise CFD models with regard to accuracy and calculation time.
- You will be given an independent research project on a jointly defined topic or question.
What you bring with you:
- You are studying mechanical engineering, process engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering or similar and are deepening your knowledge of fluid mechanics and/or modelling and simulation.
- In the best case, you have 6 months time. However, other periods are also possible.
- You are familiar with the leading CFD software (StarCCM+, Fluent).
- You are interested in learning more about different software.
- You work independently - You are communicative and team-oriented.
This is what you can expect:
- A varied range of tasks in an uncomplicated working atmosphere.
- The opportunity to develop your own skills and think outside the box.
- The chance to take on more responsibility.
Our diverse projects from different industries and our participation in national and international research projects always offer innovative, exciting topics and questions that can be worked on as part of a thesis.
You can write a thesis with concrete practical relevance and advance forward-looking projects together with us. To write your master's or diploma thesis with us, your commitment and talent as a scientist, engineer or architect are what count most.
Contact us: 0761 409 88 83!
be that step ahead